Sunday, January 23, 2005

Extreme Testing and Bad Memory

So I'm taking an intermediate programming class and my professor has decided that this semester we'll be trying something called "test driven design". Basically, you write the tests for your program before you actually write the program.

I have to admit that it does help me find the problems in my programs much easier and I can tweak it bit by bit to get the results I need. The problem is that I have one of the worst memories you're likely to encounter. So it's even more confusing to keep track of what the hell I'm doing.

I didn't know there was a Happy Days reunion.

I wonder how much value TDD will ultimately have. It doesn't seem to be the kind of thing that will help you develop large programs, but what the fuck do I know?

Later, Bastiches.

No comments: