Monday, December 13, 2004

Figures, Don't It?

Nothing elicits a string of profanity quite like the experience of leaving the house for your first final and finding out that you have two, count 'em, TWO flat tires. Then walking about a half mile with wet hair in 0 degree weather to your in-laws house who graciously lets you use his truck.
Then returning the truck to find out that not only were your tires flat, but your fuel pump is leaking like a sieve.
Then waiting patiently to hear back from your girlfriend so she can give you a ride to work and hopefully pick you up later.

It's been one hell of a week, I tell ya. On the bright side, I'm pretty sure I stuck the final and I got away with parking in the faculty lot close to my class so instead of being fifteen minutes late, I was only 5 minutes late.

I wonder what Tuesday will bring.

No comments: