Friday, September 17, 2004

In Search of the Perfect Friday Comment

So I was driving home from classes this morning and a really great blog topic just came to me. It was the most lucid, insightful, downright thought-provoking bit of mental flotsam I'd ever experienced. Almost religious in nature.

And I immediately forgot it.

For someone who never did drugs in his entire life (my mom might be reading this), I have the memory of a thing that is very short on memory.

I know what you guys are thinking, ahh, we all have moments like that. But I'm telling you, what you experience from time to time is nothing compared to my pure lack of short term memory. Unless you've bent down to pick something up and forgot why you were bent over.

Remember when SNL was REALLY bad (as opposed to just plain bad)? They had a character that was Mr. No Short Term Memory? Compared to me, he's got photographic memory.

I forgot where I was going with this.

No comments: