Saturday, October 16, 2004

Holy spokesmodel Batman!!

A few months ago, I saw a commercial for a new e-commerce site called Overstock.com.

Of course, I have no interest in buying from them, but I couldn't help but notice the woman who was making the pitch. Wow, there is just something about her that is, how do you say, ah yes, alluring.

Don't believe me, take a look at the commercials

Anyway, I tucked her away into my little private file in my head. Then a few weeks ago, I see the other commercial. So I finally get off my tuckus and find out who she is. Apparently she has become the newest internet princess.

Her name is Sabine Ehrenfeld. A model/actress that is threatening to break big because of the Overstock commercials. She's also threatening to fuel the dreams of uncounted men for the next few months, at least.

Thanks to The Churn for his unwitting complicity in this post.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the link friend. While I'd like to think that my wit and wisdom were the main reasons for people to visit my blog, it's mostly for info on Ms. Overstock.
Oh well, links are links.